Interested in a free quote? Read this:
Moving your network to Cloud is not as easy as you may think. Here at ComputerSupport.com we specialize in helping you in the process no matter the size of your company.
Many organizations rely on our expertise to advise them on the proper methods to set up their networks. Below are mission-critical elements to consider:
- Buying new servers: with the cost of pre-formatted servers now available at some of the lowest prices ever, it’s wise to consider high-performance virtual machines.
- Software: depending on your user work flow, additional software may be needed to support your employees.
- Maintenance: whether you rely on in-house IT staff or outsource your maintenance, we provide you with the perfect plan to support your technology infrastructure.
Types of Clouds:
- Amazon Web Server (AWS): some companies invest in AWS networks to support their Cloud network. Although popular, there are per minute rates for use that may not offer the best ROI.
- Microsoft Azure: designed to help companies manage large sets of data, Azure Cloud solutions are considered by many in the industry as an economical Cloud computing option.
- IT AnyWhere Cloud: developed by Computer Support engineers, our IT AnyWhere Cloud network merges security protection with global access to your entire network.
Hosted Virtual Server Desktop Pricing:
- Rates vary depending on your data management needs. Plan on doing a cost-benefit analysis of your current resources to compare with third-party Cloud services.
- Amazon Web Services pricing is typically charged by the minute. Rates can vary from a few cents per minute to more than fifteen cents depending on the size of your data needs and bandwidth.
- With so many Cloud options, we recommend you consider a custom plan which supports your entire network and users. If you need help, please contact us at 855-397-8776 today.