What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing is a style of computing in which dynamically scalable and often virtualized resources are provided as a service over the Internet. Cloud computing gives your businesses instant, on demand computing and storage resources without upfront costs.
Benefits for SMBs
- Instant and on demand resources
- Pay as you go
- Expandable computing and storage
- Scales according to your needs
- Redundant and auto-scalable infrastructure
How ComputerSupport.com can help
- Perform an ROI for cloud vs. on-site IT for SMBs
- Analyze the benefits and feasibility
- Select the most appropriate technology
- Set up a redundant, scalable infrastructure for your applications
- Move your applications into the Cloud
- Manage your cloud solution
Contact us for more information on Cloud Consulting