Use our ITAnyWhere Vault solution, a secure, easy-to-use cloud backup service to protect your important data. It offers a comprehensive suite of affordable services for data protection and recovery. A perfect solution for those focused on protecting key information, but flexible on business continuity.
- Individual file and folder back-up of your server
- Create a system state backup or whole system image to restore original Windows Server configuration or rebuild entire system from ground up to new or existing hardware.
- Backup MS SQL Server databases
- Backup MS Exchange
- Strong local encryption protects your data from unauthorized access with up AES-256 even before it is transmitted to the cloud. Any data sent to the cloud is automatically encrypted.
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Go beyond just a cloud backup, and make sure your business has little to no downtime. Our disaster recovery solution provides an appliance onsite for quick and easy recovery, along with a cloud backup in case of a disaster. A key solution for those focused on continuous uptime, regardless if a server goes down or a natural disaster occurs.
- Protect any physical, virtual and cloud infrastructure running on Windows, Mac or Linux.
- If your business experiences a server failure, the protected systems can be virtualized instantly on the local backup appliance or in the cloud to keep business operations running.
- Extend beyond the onsite appliance, and backup your critical information to the cloud to provide a seamless business continuity and disaster recovery solution that works locally or in the cloud.
- Backups are stored in a secure location and scanned to ensure no ransomware is present. If you fall victim to ransomware, you can simply ‘turn back the clock’ to a snapshot before the attack happened.
Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace Backup & Recovery
It’s a common misconception among SaaS/cloud users that doing back-ups isn’t necessary for their data because it exists in the cloud. From human error to phishing emails or malware can cause data loss. SaaS/cloud providers protect your data from hardware failure, software failure, natural disaster, and power outages. StratusPointIT can help protect your data from human error.
- For Microsoft 365, protect your OneDrive, Contacts, Calendar, Mail, and SharePoint Online data that goes beyond Microsoft 365’s native recovery capabilities and retention period.
- For Google Workspace, protect your Mail, Contacts, Calendar, and Drives (including Team).
- Automated backups once a day that capture point-in-time snapshots of each users’ relevant app data, with the option to perform additional backups at any time.
- Unlimited storage space
- Detailed activity log with all administrator and user action records.
- Your data is secure, easily recoverable, and protected. SOC 2 Type II audited, supports HIPAA and GDPR compliance needs, data encryption both at rest and in transit.
Hear What Our Customers Say.
“We engaged ComputerSupport.com to help us ensure our Amazon Web Service deployment was always available and properly protected. The ComputerSupport.com team helped us understand and overcome the risks, and showed us best practices and cost savings that we took advantage of. We are happy with the result…”
Read more here.
“We outsourced the business of running our network to ComputerSupport.com. The wide variety of expertise they bring to our company not only in running the existing network but in the telecom area, planning for growth and budgeting has been a tremendous asset. Our company is no longer reacting to adverse network issues…”
“We chose Computersupport.com in October 2010 as our outsourced information technology provider. We were looking for a company that would serve as a true business partner with us as we continue to grow our business…”
“If you are pondering on should I hire or outsource my IT department look no further than ComputerSupport.com. Here is a company that will keep your business technology running smoothly and continues to bring new opportunities to your business. We are extremely satisfied with ComputerSupport.com and all their employees…”
“Computersupport.com was able to offer SCS Energy an extremely cost-effective and functional set of solutions to our rapidly changing Information Technology needs. We have been extremely pleased with the implementation process for our ITAnyWhere Cloud and Egnyte systems and look forward to continuing our long-standing successful…”
“The decision to outsource our helpdesk and network management with ComputerSupport.com has been one of the largest technology victories for SCA this year. Having the team supporting our 200 users and coast to coast operation has allowed me to sleep better at night. Their assistance in opening two new regional offices as well as…”
“The time had finally come for our accounting firm to overhaul our operating system & network. Though a seemingly daunting task to us, ComputerSupport.com seamlessly integrated our current software with the new system with minimal down time…”