For the past 10 years, ComputerSupport.com’s blog (renamed ITAnyWhere Labs) has been providing valuable, tech focused educational content for small and mid-sized business leaders and executives all over the world. More than 55,000 people come back to our blog site each month in search of business tips and easy-to-digest technology advice, and more than 8,000 visitors subscribe to our bi-weekly ITAnyWhere Labs newsletter – with that number growing every day.
It is our genuine passion to connect and empower business leaders, entrepreneurs, and technology evangelists to help apply technology to business, digest latest news and empower creative thinking. If you consider yourself tech-savvy and good at writing, join us as a guest blogger and share your expertise and ideas with our awesome audience.
How to Submit a Guest Post:
Please email a brief description of an article that you’d like to write for us, including:
- A Proposed Headline
- A Brief Explanation of Your Idea Or Expertise
- A Brief Author Bio (not required, but preferred)
- A completed well-written article is definitely welcomed!
For a completed article: word document with image files in attachment
For proposal: provide the headline and brief explanation in email body
Subject Line: Guest Post From [Author Name]
Please email the proposal or article to email@example.com
What You Get:
Everyone knows the benefits of writing for an established content hub (we happen to be one) – it’s one of the most effective ways of generating web traffic and exposure. We acknowledge that and would like to provide our guest bloggers even more and better opportunities to achieve that – after all, your skills and efforts deserve some returns:
for an accepted guest post, we will include your head shot and bio; in addition to the 2 text links in the article (these should be related to the subject matter of the article), you will have the opportunity for another link to a location of your choice.
for a well-loved guest post, we will include it and your author bio in our bi-weekly newsletter and send to our 8,000+ subscribers.
for a well-written and data-rich guest post, we will consider adding beautiful multi-media content (compelling images, infographics, slides…) to increase social engagement.
Our readers are not just readers, but decision-makers that are looking to learn and buy something. If you want to be heard by them or get connected with them, this is the right place for it.
A Few More Words:
- Guest post needs to be well-written and original
- Short author bio with 1 link, and 2 reference, non-promotional links
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, research and other non-original contents referenced in the article
- Please don’t republish your guest post to your own blog or other sites afterward (it’s duplicate content and will jeopardize both your site(s) and ours) – although you are allowed to re-purpose your content with 80% (or above) new content
- ITAnyWhere Labs and the team reserves the right to edit, adapt, and update your guest post, where necessary
- ITAnyWhere Labs and the team reserves the right to include CTAs and links of our own, where appropriate